1) It’s the most popular programming language in the world.
2) It’s easy to learn.
3) It has an immediate payoff.
4) It’s in demand.
5) You can stop using blogging platforms.
6) You can boost your design repertoire.
7) You can create your own games.
8) It’s used virtually everywhere.
9) It’s easy to debug.
10) It’s constantly growing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This is the roll up bag every expert traveler needs
- Torrid’s Betty Boop collection is sexy and sophisticated (just like the character herself)
- This wireless speaker combines a vintage aesthetic with futuristic technology
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.