- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
Do you have a serious craving for a top down SNES style adventure? Ittle Dew 2 maybe be new, but it will satisfy any classic Zelda fix.
In this sequel to indie darling Ittle Dew, the plucky adventuress Ittle and her pal Tippsie go loot hunting once again. Along the way, our heroine picks up new weapons, solves puzzles and slays countless baddies. You know, the kind of progression you’re familiar with if you’ve ever played a classic Zelda.
But unlike a main series Zelda, Ittle Dew 2 can be had for only half the cost of a typical Nintendo Switch game. Talk about hidden treasure.
Ittle Dew 2 is available for the Nintendo Switch on Amazon for $29.99.
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:
- This Joy-Con charger deal is more precious than a pile of Super Shrooms
- The best Black Friday game deals on Amazon
- Jump is Netflix for indie gamers & it’s 50% off for Cyber Weekend
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.