- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? 2 Years Ago
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
Everyone will eventually drop their phone, but you can get it working again fast with screen repair from Amazon Home Services.
For as low as $67, you can fix that horrible crack in your screen on models from iPhone 5 to iPhone 8 Plus. Simply book an appointment, and a techie will schlep to your door as early as tomorrow. If your schedule is hectic, worry not. They’re more than happy to come to your work or place of business. Best of all, you don’t have to waste the whole day sitting at the Apple store.
All parts are included in the quoted price, and you won’t be charged if the tech can’t fix your phone. They will fix your problem in as little as 30 minutes, right before your eyes. Plus, they won’t pry into your personal info and will explain their services every step of the way.
Stop trying to read your phone through a cracked screen. Use Amazon Home Services and get your phone fixed as soon as tomorrow for as little as $67. And while you’re at it, you might want to pick up a sturdier case for that thing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The top 5 June Nintendo Switch releases that deserve your attention
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- 9 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.