- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Friday 1:42 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ Friday 12:54 PM
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered Friday 12:51 PM
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense Friday 12:49 PM
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Friday 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Friday 12:33 PM
Everyone will eventually drop their phone, but you can get it working again fast with screen repair from Amazon Home Services.
For as low as $67, you can fix that horrible crack in your screen on models from iPhone 5 to iPhone 8 Plus. Simply book an appointment, and a techie will schlep to your door as early as tomorrow. If your schedule is hectic, worry not. They’re more than happy to come to your work or place of business. Best of all, you don’t have to waste the whole day sitting at the Apple store.
All parts are included in the quoted price, and you won’t be charged if the tech can’t fix your phone. They will fix your problem in as little as 30 minutes, right before your eyes. Plus, they won’t pry into your personal info and will explain their services every step of the way.
Stop trying to read your phone through a cracked screen. Use Amazon Home Services and get your phone fixed as soon as tomorrow for as little as $67. And while you’re at it, you might want to pick up a sturdier case for that thing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The top 5 June Nintendo Switch releases that deserve your attention
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- 9 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.