- Trump calls parts of Mueller Report ‘total bullshit’ in unfinished tweetstorm 1 Year Ago
- Amid ‘Avengers’ hype, ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ bumps up release date 1 Year Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings Today 7:03 AM
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Ramy’ explores the intersection of Muslim and millennial identities Today 6:30 AM
- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV Today 5:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
This all-in-one flexible dock is the ultimate iPhone accessory
One cable with practically a thousand different uses.
Whether you need an iPhone cable, dock, or tripod, the BOBINE FLEX has you covered. It’s (quite literally) the world’s most flexible phone dock.
There are many iPhone accessories out there, from single-function cables and docks to stands and mini tripods. The thing is, your life gets pretty cluttered with so many different gadgets. The BOBINE FLEX replaces the need for all of these by combining them into a case-compatible all-in-one accessory.
Need a tripod to take a picture on the beach? What about a holder to read recipes on your phone or a mount for GPS directions while you drive? This iPhone dock can take on all these challenges, plus charge your phone in the process. It’s about 24 inches long and wrapped in military-grade, nickel-plated steel. Not only is it small enough to fit in your bag, but it’s strong enough to hold a phone up to 170g.
It’s the last dock you’ll ever need: get the BOBINE FLEX: The World’s Most Flexible iPhone Dock for $24.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $34.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make any holiday party a hit with this levitating beer glass
- Buy a Fandango gift card and get an extra movie ticket for free
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.