- Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi miniseries is now on hold 2 Years Ago
- The coronavirus outbreak has become a breeding ground of misinformation Today 6:30 AM
- Muslim girls are making fun of Islamophobia in viral TikTok videos Thursday 8:34 PM
- Kendall Jenner’s ‘cruel’ dog collar sparks online debate Thursday 8:04 PM
- All ‘The Witcher’ content you can gobble up once you finish the Netflix series Thursday 7:47 PM
- Tinder adding a ‘panic button’ for when dates go awry Thursday 6:14 PM
- Webcam footage of ‘Bigfoot’ shared by state government agency Thursday 5:47 PM
- Video shows that James Corden doesn’t drive Carpool Karaoke car—and fans feel betrayed Thursday 5:06 PM
- Video shows Julianne Hough screaming, writhing during physical therapy demo Thursday 4:47 PM
- Halsey accidentally called for another 9/11 Thursday 4:01 PM
- Lizzo’s Rolling Stone shoot criticized for cultural appropriation Thursday 3:19 PM
- Bloomberg’s broadband platform is 5 years behind his rivals Thursday 3:03 PM
- Hulu’s ‘Endlings’ is a smart sci-fi show for kids—and adults Thursday 1:42 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Pandemic’ drops right when we need to be worried most Thursday 1:20 PM
- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin Thursday 12:19 PM
Apple announces a new iPhone every year, and 2017 is no exception. Today, Apple will break its silence and grace the world with the iPhone 8 reveal. And you can sign up today to get one for free from The iPhone 8 Giveaway.
Even though a new iPhone comes out every year, the iPhone 8 will be the 10th anniversary of the original iPhone. And the reliable Apple rumor mill suggests that Apple is planning some pretty big changes. It looks like the home button will be removed and replaced with a larger, edge-to-edge OLED display like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Touch ID will also be replaced with facial recognition. So you can unlock your phone just by looking at the selfie camera. But best of all, the iPhone 8 will support wireless charging! So you won’t have to fumble under the desk for power cables anymore. Hallelujah!
In addition to these game-changing features, the iPhone 8 will also feature the usual processor, camera, and operating system upgrades and sport a new glass body. Even if you’re not in the market for a new iPhone, the price of free should probably motivate you to enter anyway. So go ahead and sign up to win The iPhone 8 Giveaway. This way you can skip the lines and get the market’s newest must-have gadget free of charge.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This pocket-sized stand has a built-in battery that charges your iPhone
- Let this nature powered dino pet light up your life with its glow
- This digital notebook saves your thoughts, then microwaves clean
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.