- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
The current national average salary for iOS developers is $85,000 according to Glassdoor, and spikes upwards of six figures in major metropolitan areas like Los Angeles and San Francisco. The demand continues to grow, and you’d be wise to get ahead of the iOS 11 development wave by picking up a training like The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course + iOS Mastery Bundle. Before you know it, you’ll be ready to earn your dream job.
This bundle includes four courses to get you up to speed on coding for iOS 10, and secures your access to the 100+ hour iOS 11 course from top instructor, John Bura, available in full come September. We break down what’s in each course below:
Introduction to SpriteKit: Build Practical Games
Nothing’s better than building a great game, and Apple’s SpriteKit is the leading game engine for producing 2D games for iOS. This course teaches you how to design games from scratch, prepping you for any other game development framework while you’re at it.
Ultimate tvOS Guide for Beginners: Learn to Code In Swift 3
Learn the fundamentals of making apps in Xcode and Swift for tvOS, starting with Swift 3, Apple’s latest programming language. This course is project-based, so you’ll build three tvOS apps from the ground up. That’s something that would look impressive on any resume.
WatchOS Beginner Crash Course: Learn to Code In Swift 3
Wearables are becoming all the rage, and it all started with Apple Watch. This course teaches you how to steer Swift 3 code to watchOS, letting you build your own apps for the popular smartwatch. This project-based course will teach you the basic design and functionality of programming for watchOS.
The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course
This massive, 102-hour course gets you up to speed on all the iOS 10 fundamentals you need to know before moving on to iOS 11. You’ll learn to work with the improved artificial intelligence and Siri function, build games and more as you build a foundation for iOS 11 coding.
The Amazing iOS 11 Course
Finally, you’ll learn to build 30 apps from scratch using the newest, most innovative iOS 11 core functionalities, including coding in Swift 4.0 and designing apps from scratch in Xcode. This course will become fully available in September after the iOS 11 developers’ beta is released, and you’ll be among the first to learn the brand new power of iOS 11.
Get ahead of the pack: get The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course + iOS Mastery Bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot Store today.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let Alexa do your shopping with major discounts on Amazon Echo and Tap today
- Here’s a masterclass on Google Adwords for just $15
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 premiere for free
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.