- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 2 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 2 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 2 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
Thinking about hitting it big on Apple’s latest operating system? A bright idea and this iOS 11 developer course is all you need to become an App Store hit.
During the course, you’ll learn how to use the newest releases and speak Apple’s signature programming language. You’ll also build 20 apps, including clones of Instagram, Super Mario Run, Tinder, Snapchat, and more from scratch. That’s a pretty good start to your portfolio, don’t you think?
The course is taught by Rob Percival, an elite online instructor beloved by more than 340,000 students. Once you get through 249 lectures and 34 hours of content, you’ll get a complete toolkit for designing your own apps with Swift 4, ARKit, MLKit, MusicKit, and the new Depth Photo API.
The best part? You won’t have to mortgage your car to get this course. This iOS 11 developer course is available on the Daily Dot Store for $10 (regularly $200).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 works of art you should watch to prep for award season
- Learn how to launch a career in copywriting for under $25
- This plus-size ‘Sailor Moon’ collection is everything we needed and more
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.