- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
These invisible smart earplugs are a must for avid concert-goers
Protect your cool factor while you save your eardrums.
Not to sound like your mom, but in an age of thumping bass and heady jamming, you need to protect your listening down the line. That’s why smart earplugs exist, like EarDial: The Invisible Smart Earplugs for Live Music.
You wouldn’t ride a motorcycle without a helmet, so why would you listen to aggressively loud music without earplugs? Constant exposure to sound levels over 85dB (most concerts are over 100dB) can cause permanent hearing loss. So while they may not be cool or trendy, earplugs are 100% necessary.
EarDials are made of practically-invisible hypoallergenic silicone so you can protect your cool factor while you protect your eardrums. Their high-fidelity noise filter will actively block out any harmful noise, without sacrificing sound quality and the companion app will even tell you how long you can get your groove on safely. Basically, ringing ears will be a thing of your past.
Find solace in sound again: get these EarDial: The Invisible Smart Earplugs for Live Music for $21.99 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from the original price of $33. Even better: 5 percent of all profits go to charities that fight sound-induced hearing loss.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- Here’s a sneak peek at Amazon’s Black Friday sale
- This $40 course will teach you how to master your music like a pro
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.