- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
Being introverted is something most people just don’t understand. It’s not a matter of “being shy.” It’s about feeling like your best self, just without anyone around. Which isn’t a bad thing! But if you’re an introvert, you already know that. What you may not know is that there’s an interactive book that was published with just you in mind.
The Introvert Activity Book is pretty self-explanatory. It’s an activity book for introverts! Designed to occupy your mind while making you laugh, this book is perfect for all your introverted thoughts. You know, the ones you can’t say out loud. With over 100 activities, you’ll never be bored again. The Introvert Activity Book comes complete with doodle prompts, puzzles, paper crafts, quizzes and so much more.
The spiral-bound activity book is perfect for tweens, teens, and adults with a hardcore case of JOMO. The Introvert Activity Book is on sale through Amazon for $11.59.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
- This ‘Star Wars’ title rug adds new hope to your living room
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.