- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Monday 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Monday 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Monday 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Monday 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Monday 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Monday 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Monday 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Monday 12:06 PM
The Introvert Activity Book is perfect for those who find solace in alone time
You’ll be happy in your room forever.
Being introverted is something most people just don’t understand. It’s not a matter of “being shy.” It’s about feeling like your best self, just without anyone around. Which isn’t a bad thing! But if you’re an introvert, you already know that. What you may not know is that there’s an interactive book that was published with just you in mind.
The Introvert Activity Book is pretty self-explanatory. It’s an activity book for introverts! Designed to occupy your mind while making you laugh, this book is perfect for all your introverted thoughts. You know, the ones you can’t say out loud. With over 100 activities, you’ll never be bored again. The Introvert Activity Book comes complete with doodle prompts, puzzles, paper crafts, quizzes and so much more.
The spiral-bound activity book is perfect for tweens, teens, and adults with a hardcore case of JOMO. The Introvert Activity Book is on sale through Amazon for $11.59.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
- This ‘Star Wars’ title rug adds new hope to your living room
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.