- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? 1 Year Ago
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? 1 Year Ago
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
Being introverted is something most people just don’t understand. It’s not a matter of “being shy.” It’s about feeling like your best self, just without anyone around. Which isn’t a bad thing! But if you’re an introvert, you already know that. What you may not know is that there’s an interactive book that was published with just you in mind.
The Introvert Activity Book is pretty self-explanatory. It’s an activity book for introverts! Designed to occupy your mind while making you laugh, this book is perfect for all your introverted thoughts. You know, the ones you can’t say out loud. With over 100 activities, you’ll never be bored again. The Introvert Activity Book comes complete with doodle prompts, puzzles, paper crafts, quizzes and so much more.
The spiral-bound activity book is perfect for tweens, teens, and adults with a hardcore case of JOMO. The Introvert Activity Book is on sale through Amazon for $11.59.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
- This ‘Star Wars’ title rug adds new hope to your living room
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.