- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
The Introvert Activity Book is perfect for those who find solace in alone time
You’ll be happy in your room forever.
Being introverted is something most people just don’t understand. It’s not a matter of “being shy.” It’s about feeling like your best self, just without anyone around. Which isn’t a bad thing! But if you’re an introvert, you already know that. What you may not know is that there’s an interactive book that was published with just you in mind.
The Introvert Activity Book is pretty self-explanatory. It’s an activity book for introverts! Designed to occupy your mind while making you laugh, this book is perfect for all your introverted thoughts. You know, the ones you can’t say out loud. With over 100 activities, you’ll never be bored again. The Introvert Activity Book comes complete with doodle prompts, puzzles, paper crafts, quizzes and so much more.
The spiral-bound activity book is perfect for tweens, teens, and adults with a hardcore case of JOMO. The Introvert Activity Book is on sale through Amazon for $11.59.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
- This ‘Star Wars’ title rug adds new hope to your living room
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.