- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ 2 Years Ago
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 2 Years Ago
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
It seems like there’s no end to the boom that’s happening in tech. In fact, careers in technology are steadily growing, and developers hold some of the most lucrative positions in the field. Get in on the wave with this Interactive Web Developer Bootcamp.
You’ll start off building your own blogging platform, then learn the common syntax for web languages like HTML5 and CSS3. At the end of the course, you’ll create an end-to-end project using everything you’ve learned.
Develop essential front and back-end development skills: The Interactive Web Developer Bootcamp is available for $29 from the Daily Dot Store today.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- 11 funny audiobooks for parents when they want to cry
- 6 NSFW games that will revamp your sex life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.