- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial 2 Years Ago
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? 2 Years Ago
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
Tired of watching your perfectly made gravy turn into library paste on Thanksgiving? This insulated gravy boat fixes all your saucy woes.
Homemade gravy is sublime, but the timing to get it perfect could drive even a Barefoot Contessa batty. Once you make a big pot of golden brown liquid love, this space-age gravy boat keeps it perfectly pourable. Plus, the insulated steel keeps it piping hot until turkey time rolls around.
For every other day of the year, it works as an excellent insulator for hot chocolate, coffee or tea. It keeps all manner of hot stuff toasty for hours but works great for cold stuff too. Use it to keep milk or cream ice cold when there isn’t a fridge in sight. It’s a year-round workhorse!
This insulated gravy boat is available on Amazon for $14.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gift ideas so good you’ll beg loved ones to buy them for you
- Become a brew master with these beer making essentials
- What are Kegels and how to do them correctly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.