- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing 2 Years Ago
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
Step up your sauce game on Thanksgiving with this insulated gravy boat
Pour. Gravy. On. Everything.
Tired of watching your perfectly made gravy turn into library paste on Thanksgiving? This insulated gravy boat fixes all your saucy woes.
Homemade gravy is sublime, but the timing to get it perfect could drive even a Barefoot Contessa batty. Once you make a big pot of golden brown liquid love, this space-age gravy boat keeps it perfectly pourable. Plus, the insulated steel keeps it piping hot until turkey time rolls around.
For every other day of the year, it works as an excellent insulator for hot chocolate, coffee or tea. It keeps all manner of hot stuff toasty for hours but works great for cold stuff too. Use it to keep milk or cream ice cold when there isn’t a fridge in sight. It’s a year-round workhorse!
This insulated gravy boat is available on Amazon for $14.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gift ideas so good you’ll beg loved ones to buy them for you
- Become a brew master with these beer making essentials
- What are Kegels and how to do them correctly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.