- Juventus vs. Inter Milan live stream postponed due to coronavirus concerns 2 Years Ago
- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? Today 7:14 AM
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
Tired of watching your perfectly made gravy turn into library paste on Thanksgiving? This insulated gravy boat fixes all your saucy woes.
Homemade gravy is sublime, but the timing to get it perfect could drive even a Barefoot Contessa batty. Once you make a big pot of golden brown liquid love, this space-age gravy boat keeps it perfectly pourable. Plus, the insulated steel keeps it piping hot until turkey time rolls around.
For every other day of the year, it works as an excellent insulator for hot chocolate, coffee or tea. It keeps all manner of hot stuff toasty for hours but works great for cold stuff too. Use it to keep milk or cream ice cold when there isn’t a fridge in sight. It’s a year-round workhorse!
This insulated gravy boat is available on Amazon for $14.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gift ideas so good you’ll beg loved ones to buy them for you
- Become a brew master with these beer making essentials
- What are Kegels and how to do them correctly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.