- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
Thanks to their ease of accessibility, smartphone photography is more than popular than ever. Which isn’t such a bad thing, as not having to lug around a bulky camera is kind of a blessing. And since smartphone cameras just keep getting better and better, you probably find yourself breaking out your DSLR a lot less. The only downside to all of this is not having access to physical prints. But all of that is about to change thanks to this smartphone printer.
The instax smartphone printer is cooler than the average printer out there – because it prints Polaroids. So you can take that classic old school aesthetic and apply it to your modern style of snapping pics.
The Fujifilm instax SHARE smartphone printer is super easy to use. All you have to do is download the app, share photos to it and viola! You’ll be printing photos from your camera roll, Insta feed and Snap cloud before you know it. Instax SHARE is rechargeable and prints photos in just 10 seconds. The SHARE app even allows you to edit photos prior to printing, so rest assured that your Polaroids will come out in the highest quality possible.
In honor of Black Friday, Amazon has even knocked the price down on this bad boy. Usually $164, you can grab the device and two speciality film packs for just over $125. If that’s not a reason to say cheese, we don’t know what is.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- Turn your smartphone into an old school Polaroid with this nifty attachment
- Get the latest Instax camera and film for $50 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.