- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 2 Years Ago
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? 2 Years Ago
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
- ‘Westworld’ season 3 trailer gives us a new world, Aaron Paul Today 10:17 AM
- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ Today 9:27 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
Get the instax SHARE smartphone printer and specialty film bundle for $40 off today
Picture this: a Polaroid with a Snapchat filter.
Thanks to their ease of accessibility, smartphone photography is more than popular than ever. Which isn’t such a bad thing, as not having to lug around a bulky camera is kind of a blessing. And since smartphone cameras just keep getting better and better, you probably find yourself breaking out your DSLR a lot less. The only downside to all of this is not having access to physical prints. But all of that is about to change thanks to this smartphone printer.
The instax smartphone printer is cooler than the average printer out there – because it prints Polaroids. So you can take that classic old school aesthetic and apply it to your modern style of snapping pics.
The Fujifilm instax SHARE smartphone printer is super easy to use. All you have to do is download the app, share photos to it and viola! You’ll be printing photos from your camera roll, Insta feed and Snap cloud before you know it. Instax SHARE is rechargeable and prints photos in just 10 seconds. The SHARE app even allows you to edit photos prior to printing, so rest assured that your Polaroids will come out in the highest quality possible.
In honor of Black Friday, Amazon has even knocked the price down on this bad boy. Usually $164, you can grab the device and two speciality film packs for just over $125. If that’s not a reason to say cheese, we don’t know what is.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- Turn your smartphone into an old school Polaroid with this nifty attachment
- Get the latest Instax camera and film for $50 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.