- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
Get the instax SHARE smartphone printer and specialty film bundle for $40 off today
Picture this: a Polaroid with a Snapchat filter.
Thanks to their ease of accessibility, smartphone photography is more than popular than ever. Which isn’t such a bad thing, as not having to lug around a bulky camera is kind of a blessing. And since smartphone cameras just keep getting better and better, you probably find yourself breaking out your DSLR a lot less. The only downside to all of this is not having access to physical prints. But all of that is about to change thanks to this smartphone printer.
The instax smartphone printer is cooler than the average printer out there – because it prints Polaroids. So you can take that classic old school aesthetic and apply it to your modern style of snapping pics.
The Fujifilm instax SHARE smartphone printer is super easy to use. All you have to do is download the app, share photos to it and viola! You’ll be printing photos from your camera roll, Insta feed and Snap cloud before you know it. Instax SHARE is rechargeable and prints photos in just 10 seconds. The SHARE app even allows you to edit photos prior to printing, so rest assured that your Polaroids will come out in the highest quality possible.
In honor of Black Friday, Amazon has even knocked the price down on this bad boy. Usually $164, you can grab the device and two speciality film packs for just over $125. If that’s not a reason to say cheese, we don’t know what is.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- Turn your smartphone into an old school Polaroid with this nifty attachment
- Get the latest Instax camera and film for $50 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.