- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm 2 Years Ago
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
- What is #sayfie and why do Floridians use it so much? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch WWE Stomping Grounds for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Trump tweets nightmarish video of himself being president ‘4EVA’ Saturday 3:15 PM
- The internet cannot believe how this zoo conducts its ‘escaped lion drill’ Saturday 1:39 PM
- Spotify wants to take back money from ‘overpaid’ songwriters, publishers Saturday 12:35 PM
- Mac from ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ finally got to play catch with Chase Utley Saturday 11:23 AM
Discreetly carry around an extra set of undies thanks to Instant Underpants
You don’t have to be accident-prone to need these.
No matter the reason, having an extra set of undies on you is probably a good idea. But how does one discreetly carry around a spare pair?
It’s easy when you have a pair of Instant Underpants by Archie McPhee. Conveniently unisex, they come in pellet form and are easily hidden in a pocket, purse, or backpack. When it comes time to use them, just dip them in some water and you’ll easily be able to unfold them. Slightly damp underwear is better than no underwear at all, right?
The underpants are disposable, so after you wear them you can easily and conveniently trash them. Thanks to instant underwear, we can pack for that spontaneous road trip or unexpected sleepover at a friend’s house after a night of partying and not have to stress.
These life-savers are available through Amazon for just $24.99. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.