- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Wednesday 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Wednesday 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Wednesday 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Wednesday 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Wednesday 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Wednesday 11:55 AM
This Instant Pot sale saves you 50% on the jack of all trades for cooking. A part of Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals, the Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 pressure cooker is marked down for one-day only. So if you’ve been eyeing one of these bad boys, today’s the day to buy.
Not familiar with the Instant Pot Ultra? Here’s the rundown: it’s a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, egg cooker, yogurt maker, steamer and warmer all in one. Thanks to its ergonomic design and varied heat settings, this handy small appliance is good for making pretty much everything. And this particular version that’s on sale weighs in at three-quarts, which is suitable for cooking an entire meal for up to three adults (plus countless appetizers and sides!).
Prices for the Instant Pot Ultra pressure cooker normally start at $119.95, but today you can grab one for just $59.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the Black Friday deals you don’t want to miss
- Prep for the holidays with these festive ‘Star Wars’ sweaters
- Save $80 on this sweet frozen dessert maker
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.