- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature 9 Months Ago
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change Today 11:08 AM
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
This Instant Pot sale saves you 50% on the jack of all trades for cooking. A part of Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals, the Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 pressure cooker is marked down for one-day only. So if you’ve been eyeing one of these bad boys, today’s the day to buy.
Not familiar with the Instant Pot Ultra? Here’s the rundown: it’s a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, egg cooker, yogurt maker, steamer and warmer all in one. Thanks to its ergonomic design and varied heat settings, this handy small appliance is good for making pretty much everything. And this particular version that’s on sale weighs in at three-quarts, which is suitable for cooking an entire meal for up to three adults (plus countless appetizers and sides!).
Prices for the Instant Pot Ultra pressure cooker normally start at $119.95, but today you can grab one for just $59.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the Black Friday deals you don’t want to miss
- Prep for the holidays with these festive ‘Star Wars’ sweaters
- Save $80 on this sweet frozen dessert maker
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.