- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
Who said healthy eating had to be boring?
If you’re looking to spice up your healthy eating resolution, eating more olive oil is one way to go. But that can be drab all on its own, which is why you should make custom-infused olive oils using the OILILIO fill and pour prep tool.
Just add plain olive oil to the microwave-safe glass container, then mix in your choice of spices and herbs. Once you’ve finished infusing your oil, you can then use the included silicon brush to spread it onto any dish or pan (or just drizzle onto your salads and entrees!).
You can even get creative with fresh chiles, garlic, or other unconventional add-ins…because your healthy eating plans shouldn’t come at the expense of your taste buds. Which makes your new health regimen a lot less like self-imposed torture — a win-win for all.
Olive oil not your thing? You can still use the OILILIO for distributing pestos and other sauces to your favorite dishes, mess-free. Get the OILILIO for just $12.99 from the Daily Dot store—that’s 47 percent off the retail price of $24.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.