- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars 3 Years Ago
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start to summer, which hopefully means more days by the water for you.
Of course, no trip to the pool, beach, or lake is complete without a float. Whether you want to lazily work on your tan or ride off into the sunset on a American flag-emblazoned bald eagle, there’s an inflatable accessory to suit your waterside style.
To get you in the cool-for-pool spirit, PoolProducts.com is offering 35 percent off select floats, some of which are included below, through Memorial Day weekend. The rest are our favorites from across the Web.
This is the closest you’ll ever get to riding on a unicorn, people.
Price on Amazon: $79.99
2) Inflatable cooler
This floating party box can hold up to 24 cans of your favorite drink. It even has cup holders around the sides.
Price on PoolProducts.com: $16.19
Buy it here
If you buy eight, you can be a floating pizza and dominate the entire pool/world.
Price on Amazon: $38.99
If you think you’re good at cornhole, try playing while the board floats away from you.
Price on Amazon: $13.99
It even comes in different colors, so you can float on your favorite flavor!
Price on Amazon: $24.99
We donut recommend hot coffee to go with these donuts.
Price on Amazon: $10.99 for 3
7) Whale float
Why settle for a cartoonish Orca when you could swim with humpback whales?
Price on PoolProducts.com: $17.99
Don’t let this product image fool you, that is a 6-foot floating popsicle that belongs in your pool.
Price on Amazon: $23.99
It’s an inflatable bean bag for the beach. How have you not ordered seven already?
Price on Amazon: $84.89
Destroy your friends in a game of volleyball faster than Luke Skywalker can destroy a whole planet.
Price on PoolProducts.com: $14.99
11) LED pool float
Light up the nighttime pool parties with a pool float that has three different LED color settings.
Price on PoolProducts.com: $44.99
The only thing you’ll be doing at warp speed in this chair is relaxing.
Price on Amazon: $33.75
13) Poop emoji float
The only time you’re excited to see poop in the pool.
Price on Amazon: $49.95
It doesn’t get more American than this.
Price on Amazon: $19.79
Wait, no. It doesn’t get more American than this.
Price on Amazon: $69.99
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.