- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
15 inflatable accessories that will blow up your summer
Summer isn’t really here until the pool floats come out.
Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start to summer, which hopefully means more days by the water for you.
Of course, no trip to the pool, beach, or lake is complete without a float. Whether you want to lazily work on your tan or ride off into the sunset on a American flag-emblazoned bald eagle, there’s an inflatable accessory to suit your waterside style.
To get you in the cool-for-pool spirit, PoolProducts.com is offering 35 percent off select floats, some of which are included below, through Memorial Day weekend. The rest are our favorites from across the Web.
This is the closest you’ll ever get to riding on a unicorn, people.
Price on Amazon: $79.99
2) Inflatable cooler
This floating party box can hold up to 24 cans of your favorite drink. It even has cup holders around the sides.
Price on PoolProducts.com: $16.19
Buy it here
If you buy eight, you can be a floating pizza and dominate the entire pool/world.
Price on Amazon: $38.99
If you think you’re good at cornhole, try playing while the board floats away from you.
Price on Amazon: $13.99
It even comes in different colors, so you can float on your favorite flavor!
Price on Amazon: $24.99
We donut recommend hot coffee to go with these donuts.
Price on Amazon: $10.99 for 3
7) Whale float
Why settle for a cartoonish Orca when you could swim with humpback whales?
Price on PoolProducts.com: $17.99
Don’t let this product image fool you, that is a 6-foot floating popsicle that belongs in your pool.
Price on Amazon: $23.99
It’s an inflatable bean bag for the beach. How have you not ordered seven already?
Price on Amazon: $84.89
Destroy your friends in a game of volleyball faster than Luke Skywalker can destroy a whole planet.
Price on PoolProducts.com: $14.99
11) LED pool float
Light up the nighttime pool parties with a pool float that has three different LED color settings.
Price on PoolProducts.com: $44.99
The only thing you’ll be doing at warp speed in this chair is relaxing.
Price on Amazon: $33.75
13) Poop emoji float
The only time you’re excited to see poop in the pool.
Price on Amazon: $49.95
It doesn’t get more American than this.
Price on Amazon: $19.79
Wait, no. It doesn’t get more American than this.
Price on Amazon: $69.99
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.