- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review 4 Years Ago
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
Sitting outside is nice at this time of year, but finding a comfy resting spot is not always easy. Going to your local festival or camping by the lake can easily turn into backside torture.
One comfortable solution is the Loungr inflatable chair. It stays compact for transportation, but requires only two scoops of air to transform into a durable seat. Unlike your chair from Claire’s in the ‘90s, it works on any surface, and is the next best thing after your La-Z-Boy.
The chair is made from durable nylon that’s waterproof and easy to wash. The Loungr works well on uneven terrain, and the included stake keeps the seat tied down on windy days. Perfect for beach days or camping. The carry-bag even has an integrated bottle opener.
The chair comes in five colors: black, blue, green, pink, and purple. Through the Daily Dot Store, the Loungr is currently $69 with free shipping to the U.S. The deal takes 22 percent off, and guarantees better garden parties this summer.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.