- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Today 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Today 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Today 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Today 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
Presented by Indochino
If the thought of made-to-order suits intimidates your bank account, this Black Friday sale is about to make your fashionably tailored dreams a reality.
Indochino offers countless bespoke suits, made for every need, be it business or casual. You just measure yourself at home in 10 minutes using Indochino’s easy online instructions, and the company creates a sophisticated fit tailored just for you. Choose from a full line of high-end fabrics and customizable colors, designs, linings, lapels, monograms–you name it!
From now through Nov. 26, the online male fashion leader is going for broke with a number of major sales on suits and accessories. You can save up to 70% off suits and other menswear items sitewide.
Additionally, select Black Friday “door crasher” suits start at $289, which is a fraction of the sticker shock you’d experience walking into your average menswear store (and that’s before customization).
To take advantage of these deals, be sure to use BLKFRI at checkout.
There’s a suit on sale for any occasion that requires you to dapper up. Here are a few reasons you should upgrade your formalwear.
With the holidays coming, you can nab some slick new duds and turn heads at the Christmas party. Looking for a flashy suit to wow your boss (or prospective boss in that next big job interview)? This dark navy suit is all business but totally chic, plus it’s 59% off.
If an upcoming black tie event makes you dread what to wear, get fitted for this premium black and white tuxedo, then stroll into the party like a regular Daniel Craig at over half the regular price. No one has to know you paid bottom dollar for a suit befitting a badass gentleman.
Perhaps there’s a wedding on the way in 2018. Whether it’s yours, your best friend’s, or you’re just attending as a guest, you can save big by planning ahead. A dark charcoal suit is timeless, and this one is marked down from $799 to just $329.
Looking for the whole package? You can get a suit and throw in a shirt and tie for only $399 total. Just use the code BFBUNDLE at checkout.
In just four weeks you’ll be strutting around in your new suit. Shipping is free for orders over $150 and if, for some reason, your suit doesn’t quite fit right, Indochino will foot the bill for a tailor’s alterations. The quality speaks for itself: the company has more than 300,000 custom suits under their belt. Not too shabby.
Every dude, no matter how schlubby, needs at least one really great suit. It’s a fashion forward Swiss Army knife for all formal occasions. Visit Indochino to get measured and upgrade your look this month and save hundreds while you’re at it.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.