- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees 2 Years Ago
- Exclusive: House Democrats net neutrality strategy shifts month after passing major bill 2 Years Ago
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
- Film meme mocks ‘brilliant’ Daenerys shot in ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 10:13 AM
- YouTube love triangle: ProJared’s mistress Commander Holly makes startling accusations Today 10:05 AM
- Middle schoolers investigated for allegedly serving semen crepes to teachers Today 10:04 AM
- Memelord from Reddit’s r/The_Donald joins Trump onstage at rally Today 9:23 AM
- Read the wild list of demands Trump’s possible new immigration czar had Today 8:48 AM
This light-up faucet attachment makes late night water runs easy
Turn your sink into a nightlight.
Whether you wake up with a parched throat or feel sick and sore, this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment is a lifesaver.
This light-up sink attachment turns your sink and the water coming out into a multi-color light in the dark — meaning you’ll never need to turn on a blinding kitchen light for those late-night sips. The light is even color coded according to temperature: red for hot, blue for cold, and green for just right.
Simply pop off your current sink head to attach IllumiSink, and it’ll generate its own power from the running water to operate.
Why should illumination stop at toilet bowls? (Yes, this is from the same people who brought you the IllumiBowl.) Get this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment for $10.99 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $12.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
- Quit washing your dishes with funky sponges thanks to this handy sink caddy
- This alarm clock wakes you with a fresh cup of tea
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.