- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
This light-up faucet attachment makes late night water runs easy
Turn your sink into a nightlight.
Whether you wake up with a parched throat or feel sick and sore, this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment is a lifesaver.
This light-up sink attachment turns your sink and the water coming out into a multi-color light in the dark — meaning you’ll never need to turn on a blinding kitchen light for those late-night sips. The light is even color coded according to temperature: red for hot, blue for cold, and green for just right.
Simply pop off your current sink head to attach IllumiSink, and it’ll generate its own power from the running water to operate.
Why should illumination stop at toilet bowls? (Yes, this is from the same people who brought you the IllumiBowl.) Get this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment for $10.99 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $12.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
- Quit washing your dishes with funky sponges thanks to this handy sink caddy
- This alarm clock wakes you with a fresh cup of tea
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.