- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
This light-up faucet attachment makes late night water runs easy
Turn your sink into a nightlight.
Whether you wake up with a parched throat or feel sick and sore, this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment is a lifesaver.
This light-up sink attachment turns your sink and the water coming out into a multi-color light in the dark — meaning you’ll never need to turn on a blinding kitchen light for those late-night sips. The light is even color coded according to temperature: red for hot, blue for cold, and green for just right.
Simply pop off your current sink head to attach IllumiSink, and it’ll generate its own power from the running water to operate.
Why should illumination stop at toilet bowls? (Yes, this is from the same people who brought you the IllumiBowl.) Get this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment for $10.99 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $12.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
- Quit washing your dishes with funky sponges thanks to this handy sink caddy
- This alarm clock wakes you with a fresh cup of tea
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.