- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
This light-up faucet attachment makes late night water runs easy
Turn your sink into a nightlight.
Whether you wake up with a parched throat or feel sick and sore, this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment is a lifesaver.
This light-up sink attachment turns your sink and the water coming out into a multi-color light in the dark — meaning you’ll never need to turn on a blinding kitchen light for those late-night sips. The light is even color coded according to temperature: red for hot, blue for cold, and green for just right.
Simply pop off your current sink head to attach IllumiSink, and it’ll generate its own power from the running water to operate.
Why should illumination stop at toilet bowls? (Yes, this is from the same people who brought you the IllumiBowl.) Get this IllumiSink Light-Up Faucet Attachment for $10.99 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $12.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
- Quit washing your dishes with funky sponges thanks to this handy sink caddy
- This alarm clock wakes you with a fresh cup of tea
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.