- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
- Pinterest, the Knot called out for glamorizing plantation weddings (updated) Wednesday 6:55 PM
- Subreddit dedicated to dunking on ‘Game of Thrones’ 2019’s most popular TV subreddit Wednesday 6:25 PM
- Jason Derulo is pissed Instagram deleted his risqué bulge photo Wednesday 5:50 PM
- Instagram taking steps to ensure users are over 13 years old Wednesday 5:16 PM
- ‘Trayvon Hoax’ screening canceled after George Zimmerman files lawsuit Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Mailchimp sued for allegedly facilitating sex trafficking Wednesday 3:51 PM
- Republicans, Dems split over right to sue Facebook Wednesday 3:35 PM
- Pete Davidson’s $1-million standup NDA is his best bit yet Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Sex workers fear a Twitter ‘NSFW ban’ is coming in 2020 Wednesday 1:08 PM
- What is a jade roller and do they really help your skin? Wednesday 12:19 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 14: Gearin’ up for the fantasy playoffs Wednesday 11:58 AM
Hear us out: the idea of a toilet night light may seem silly, but the IllumiBowl: Germ Defense Toilet Night Light is actually a pretty practical solution for doing your business late at night.
Flicking the overhead bathroom light on late at night is nothing short of blinding, but stumbling around in the dark sucks too. IllumiBowl presents a happy middle ground. It’s a fancy 5mm color-changing LED that snaps onto your porcelain throne and illuminates the bowl. Fight off the Boogie Man in style!
Choose between eight colors and watch it light up automatically when someone enters the bathroom, thanks to motion sensors. It also fights off common bacteria without harming humans.
For mild amusement during your basic bodily functions, grab an IllumiBowl from the Daily Dot store for just $12.99, reduced from $19.99. And make sure to enter GIFTSHOP15 to get an extra 15% off at checkout! Because who doesn’t want to find an IllumiBowl in their stocking this holiday season?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 gift baskets that are delicious, fancy, and thoughtful
- 7 teas that will soothe your painfully full tummy post-feast
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.