- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
When nature calls in the middle of the night, you typically have two options: pee in the dark, or turn on the blinding bathroom light. Now the IllumiBowl Germ Defense Toilet Night Light gives you a third option.
This motion-activated toilet light guides you on your evening bathroom excursions. So you can safely find your way to the porcelain throne, while sparing your precious peepers. Just snap it on the rim of any toilet and it will grace your bowl with a gentle glow in the color of your choice.
It turns on automatically when you walk into the bathroom, then switches off again when you finish your business. Plus, it works double duty to kill germs while brightening up your bowl.
It’s the guiding light to relief you never knew you needed. You can get an lllumiBowl Gem Defense Toilet Night LIght: 2-Pack for $22.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from the original price of $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Kick procrastination to the curb in 2018 with this productivity bundle
- These adorable mop slippers clean your floors with every step
- 10 items you need to reinvent yourself this year
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.