- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Thank your mom for her great taste in music with this iHome speaker deal
We won’t blame you if you pick one up for yourself too.
Mother’s Day is less than a week away. Tune in to this sweet speaker deal before your mom puts you on blast for forgetting.
iHome is offering 20 percent off all portable speakers so you can celebrate the woman who gave you good taste in music. Whether she’s outdoorsy, working 9-to-5, or likes to party, there’s a speaker for her. There’s probably one for you too!
Check out iHome’s portable speaker selection here and be sure to use the code “mom” at checkout to get 20 percent off. Not sure where to start? Here are a few top sellers.
The iBT82 can withstand everyday tumbles indoors and more extreme use in the great outdoors, which makes it perfect for beach lovers and hikers. It features Bluetooth for easy streaming and doubles as a speakerphone for conference calls. It also charges your device when connected to USB.
The iBT74 can stream via Bluetooth or directly, when plugged in with the included cable jack. The speaker lights up in six different colors, or multiple at the same time. When it’s not lighting up the party in your backyard, the speaker serves as a speakerphone, featuring a built-in mic and voice echo cancellation.
Brighten your mom’s mornings and evenings with a Bluetooth speaker that can charge her iPhone and iPad at the same time after reading and commenting on all your Facebook photos in bed.
Who doesn’t like to listen to tunes while getting ready? This speaker and mirror in one makes prepping for parties and work more fun. The dual-sided mirror has 1x and 5x magnification, and glows in two settings via LED lights. When a phone is plugged into the included cable, it will also charge.
This cute, triangle speaker fits easily in your mom’s bag for tunes on the go. It’s splashproof, so she can enjoy it poolside, and it comes in fun, bright colors. The iBT3LC features Bluetooth capabilities, but also has an auxiliary jack for playing any device.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.