- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members 3 Years Ago
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis 3 Years Ago
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
Mother’s Day is less than a week away. Tune in to this sweet speaker deal before your mom puts you on blast for forgetting.
iHome is offering 20 percent off all portable speakers so you can celebrate the woman who gave you good taste in music. Whether she’s outdoorsy, working 9-to-5, or likes to party, there’s a speaker for her. There’s probably one for you too!
Check out iHome’s portable speaker selection here and be sure to use the code “mom” at checkout to get 20 percent off. Not sure where to start? Here are a few top sellers.
The iBT82 can withstand everyday tumbles indoors and more extreme use in the great outdoors, which makes it perfect for beach lovers and hikers. It features Bluetooth for easy streaming and doubles as a speakerphone for conference calls. It also charges your device when connected to USB.
The iBT74 can stream via Bluetooth or directly, when plugged in with the included cable jack. The speaker lights up in six different colors, or multiple at the same time. When it’s not lighting up the party in your backyard, the speaker serves as a speakerphone, featuring a built-in mic and voice echo cancellation.
Brighten your mom’s mornings and evenings with a Bluetooth speaker that can charge her iPhone and iPad at the same time after reading and commenting on all your Facebook photos in bed.
Who doesn’t like to listen to tunes while getting ready? This speaker and mirror in one makes prepping for parties and work more fun. The dual-sided mirror has 1x and 5x magnification, and glows in two settings via LED lights. When a phone is plugged into the included cable, it will also charge.
This cute, triangle speaker fits easily in your mom’s bag for tunes on the go. It’s splashproof, so she can enjoy it poolside, and it comes in fun, bright colors. The iBT3LC features Bluetooth capabilities, but also has an auxiliary jack for playing any device.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.