- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? 3 Years Ago
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
Thank your mom for her great taste in music with this iHome speaker deal
We won’t blame you if you pick one up for yourself too.
Mother’s Day is less than a week away. Tune in to this sweet speaker deal before your mom puts you on blast for forgetting.
iHome is offering 20 percent off all portable speakers so you can celebrate the woman who gave you good taste in music. Whether she’s outdoorsy, working 9-to-5, or likes to party, there’s a speaker for her. There’s probably one for you too!
Check out iHome’s portable speaker selection here and be sure to use the code “mom” at checkout to get 20 percent off. Not sure where to start? Here are a few top sellers.
The iBT82 can withstand everyday tumbles indoors and more extreme use in the great outdoors, which makes it perfect for beach lovers and hikers. It features Bluetooth for easy streaming and doubles as a speakerphone for conference calls. It also charges your device when connected to USB.
The iBT74 can stream via Bluetooth or directly, when plugged in with the included cable jack. The speaker lights up in six different colors, or multiple at the same time. When it’s not lighting up the party in your backyard, the speaker serves as a speakerphone, featuring a built-in mic and voice echo cancellation.
Brighten your mom’s mornings and evenings with a Bluetooth speaker that can charge her iPhone and iPad at the same time after reading and commenting on all your Facebook photos in bed.
Who doesn’t like to listen to tunes while getting ready? This speaker and mirror in one makes prepping for parties and work more fun. The dual-sided mirror has 1x and 5x magnification, and glows in two settings via LED lights. When a phone is plugged into the included cable, it will also charge.
This cute, triangle speaker fits easily in your mom’s bag for tunes on the go. It’s splashproof, so she can enjoy it poolside, and it comes in fun, bright colors. The iBT3LC features Bluetooth capabilities, but also has an auxiliary jack for playing any device.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.