- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Today 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Today 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Today 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Today 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Today 11:00 AM
- Hillary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Today 10:37 AM
- Arrest warrant issued for 8chan founder Today 10:22 AM
- This YouTube time traveler says he’s a cyborg from 2050—and he wants you to buy merch Today 10:11 AM
- Women on Twitter are slaying the ‘Bad b*tch for a week’ challenge Today 9:30 AM
- Reddit’s CEO issues a dire warning about TikTok Today 9:03 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 6 recap: ‘The Impossible Box’ Today 8:00 AM
- Faculty from over 100 schools join call for facial recognition ban Today 7:48 AM
- Ava DuVernay is making a sci-fi series for Amazon Today 6:50 AM
- Review: ‘Altered Carbon’ returns with an overcomplicated second season Today 6:00 AM
- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
Say goodbye to freezer-burned ice cream sandwiches forever with this adorable ice cream sandwich maker!
The Chef’n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Sandwich maker is sort of genius. Not only it is shaped like a giant ice cream sandwich (CUTE!), but it has molds for you to make four sandwiches inside. It comes with a plastic spatula to make loading up the slots easy too. It also comes with a recipe to make your own brownie “sandwiches,” so if you’ve never done it before starting out should be easy.
If you enjoy kitchen projects and don’t mind putting in a bit of elbow grease, this ice cream sandwich maker could be really fun. Do it solo or invite the kids to help. You can score one for only $15.98 on Amazon, and it’s eligible for Prime too.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- How to transform your kitchen from bachelor pad to beautiful
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.