- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss 3 Years Ago
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
Prepare to become the trendiest ice cream man on the block with a tool that makes ice cream rolls. You know, from the internet.
Chef’n Sweet Spot Instant Ice Cream Maker couldn’t be easier to use. Simply freeze the surface in your fridge a few hours, pour in your favorite ice cream base and watch it turn to ice cream before your eyes. Next, you can either mix and mash like they do at Cold Stone, or freeze your base hard and press easily into ice cream rolls.
With this ice cream maker, creativity is your only limit. The Sweet Spot churns out any flavor ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt and even frozen cocktails like margaritas and daiquiris. In other words, your next party is going to be amazing (or your next Netflix binge night).
The Chef’n Sweet Spot Instant Ice Cream Maker is available for $42.34 on Amazon while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Build your own Super Mario level with this clever magnet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.