- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate 2 Years Ago
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
Prepare to become the trendiest ice cream man on the block with a tool that makes ice cream rolls. You know, from the internet.
Chef’n Sweet Spot Instant Ice Cream Maker couldn’t be easier to use. Simply freeze the surface in your fridge a few hours, pour in your favorite ice cream base and watch it turn to ice cream before your eyes. Next, you can either mix and mash like they do at Cold Stone, or freeze your base hard and press easily into ice cream rolls.
With this ice cream maker, creativity is your only limit. The Sweet Spot churns out any flavor ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt and even frozen cocktails like margaritas and daiquiris. In other words, your next party is going to be amazing (or your next Netflix binge night).
The Chef’n Sweet Spot Instant Ice Cream Maker is available for $42.34 on Amazon while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Build your own Super Mario level with this clever magnet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.