- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ 2 Years Ago
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Texans in NFL Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Browns in Week 6 NFL action Saturday 12:00 PM
Nothing beats homemade ice cream, but making it is such a hassle. Make a batch with a simple game of pass with this ice cream ball.
Simply fill this big ball with cream, sugar, and your choice of flavorings. The outer shell gets ice and rock salt. As it rolls around your house or backyard, the cream churns to perfection. In just 20 minutes, you’ll have scoopable ice cream. Work and play at the same time!
This ice cream ball is available four awesome colors and two sizes, depending on how big your ice cream cravings are. You can grab one online for about $35.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This portable espresso maker left us both caffeinated and impressed
- Your favorite flavored water company now makes sunscreen, and it smells amazing
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.