- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Wednesday 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Wednesday 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Wednesday 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Wednesday 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Wednesday 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Wednesday 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Wednesday 11:29 AM
Forget the built-in flash on your phone: it’s no way to illuminate your photos if you care about their quality. The solution? Use the iBlazr smartphone LED flash.
This clip-on accessory provides adjustable lighting with no red-eye, so you can take beautiful portraits after dark, and give your selfie game an instant upgrade. It syncs with the native camera apps on Android and iOS via Bluetooth. You have full control over brightness and color, and the flash kicks out an impressive 300 lux through 75 degrees.
Daily Dot store
As a standalone flash, the iBlazr 2 flash is only $39.99 in the Daily Dot store. That’s 33 percent off the regular price, or you could bundle it with other photo accessories for an even sweeter deal:
- Throw in the flexible charger and get both for $54.99
- Get the flash, flexible charger, and a DSLR shoe mount for $59.99
- Get the entire bundle, including all of the above, plus five colored diffusers for $64.99
Head to the Daily Dot store now to check out all of the deals on iBlazr kits, and more photo gear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become a pro photographer in 30 hours with this technical bundle
- Upgrade your Photoshop skills with the photo editing course bundle
- This self-stirring coffee mug looks like exactly like a photo lens
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.