- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ 3 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
The iBlazr 2 flash will light up your phone photography
No need for a fancy DSLR, when you can just use your phone.
Forget the built-in flash on your phone: it’s no way to illuminate your photos if you care about their quality. The solution? Use the iBlazr smartphone LED flash.
This clip-on accessory provides adjustable lighting with no red-eye, so you can take beautiful portraits after dark, and give your selfie game an instant upgrade. It syncs with the native camera apps on Android and iOS via Bluetooth. You have full control over brightness and color, and the flash kicks out an impressive 300 lux through 75 degrees.
Daily Dot store
As a standalone flash, the iBlazr 2 flash is only $39.99 in the Daily Dot store. That’s 33 percent off the regular price, or you could bundle it with other photo accessories for an even sweeter deal:
- Throw in the flexible charger and get both for $54.99
- Get the flash, flexible charger, and a DSLR shoe mount for $59.99
- Get the entire bundle, including all of the above, plus five colored diffusers for $64.99
Head to the Daily Dot store now to check out all of the deals on iBlazr kits, and more photo gear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become a pro photographer in 30 hours with this technical bundle
- Upgrade your Photoshop skills with the photo editing course bundle
- This self-stirring coffee mug looks like exactly like a photo lens
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.