- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
The iBlazr 2 flash will light up your phone photography
No need for a fancy DSLR, when you can just use your phone.
Forget the built-in flash on your phone: it’s no way to illuminate your photos if you care about their quality. The solution? Use the iBlazr smartphone LED flash.
This clip-on accessory provides adjustable lighting with no red-eye, so you can take beautiful portraits after dark, and give your selfie game an instant upgrade. It syncs with the native camera apps on Android and iOS via Bluetooth. You have full control over brightness and color, and the flash kicks out an impressive 300 lux through 75 degrees.
Daily Dot store
As a standalone flash, the iBlazr 2 flash is only $39.99 in the Daily Dot store. That’s 33 percent off the regular price, or you could bundle it with other photo accessories for an even sweeter deal:
- Throw in the flexible charger and get both for $54.99
- Get the flash, flexible charger, and a DSLR shoe mount for $59.99
- Get the entire bundle, including all of the above, plus five colored diffusers for $64.99
Head to the Daily Dot store now to check out all of the deals on iBlazr kits, and more photo gear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become a pro photographer in 30 hours with this technical bundle
- Upgrade your Photoshop skills with the photo editing course bundle
- This self-stirring coffee mug looks like exactly like a photo lens
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.