- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter 3 Years Ago
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ 3 Years Ago
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Knight Before Christmas’ is gosh-darned hopeful Today 7:30 AM
- Harley Quinn strikes out alone in DC Universe’s new R-rated cartoon Today 7:00 AM
- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration Today 12:23 AM
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
Forget the built-in flash on your phone: it’s no way to illuminate your photos if you care about their quality. The solution? Use the iBlazr smartphone LED flash.
This clip-on accessory provides adjustable lighting with no red-eye, so you can take beautiful portraits after dark, and give your selfie game an instant upgrade. It syncs with the native camera apps on Android and iOS via Bluetooth. You have full control over brightness and color, and the flash kicks out an impressive 300 lux through 75 degrees.
Daily Dot store
As a standalone flash, the iBlazr 2 flash is only $39.99 in the Daily Dot store. That’s 33 percent off the regular price, or you could bundle it with other photo accessories for an even sweeter deal:
- Throw in the flexible charger and get both for $54.99
- Get the flash, flexible charger, and a DSLR shoe mount for $59.99
- Get the entire bundle, including all of the above, plus five colored diffusers for $64.99
Head to the Daily Dot store now to check out all of the deals on iBlazr kits, and more photo gear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become a pro photographer in 30 hours with this technical bundle
- Upgrade your Photoshop skills with the photo editing course bundle
- This self-stirring coffee mug looks like exactly like a photo lens
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.