- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? 2 Years Ago
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
Stop spending all your money at Starbucks. With the Hyperchiller Coffee Chiller, you can turn your piping hot cup of joe into perfect iced coffee in as quick as 60 seconds.
Making good iced coffee at home is practically impossible. Your options are usually either watering it down with tons of ice (that melts instantly) or placing a pot in the fridge overnight (which you never remember to do). The Hyperchiller saves you from that struggle.
Through a multi-chamber design, with two layers of food-grade stainless steel, this gadget cools down your coffee by up to 130 degrees without diluting it. It fits most single-cup coffee makers, so you can brew directly into the Hyperchiller or pour it in after, depending on your preference.
Get the Hyperchiller Coffee Chiller: 2-Pack (one for you, one for a friend!) for $45 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $60. And for a limited time, you can score an extra 20% off the sale price, thanks to this early Cyber Monday deal. Just enter coupon code: CYBER20 at checkout.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 gift baskets that are delicious, fancy, and thoughtful
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.