- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? Today 7:14 AM
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
Stop spending all your money at Starbucks. With the Hyperchiller Coffee Chiller, you can turn your piping hot cup of joe into perfect iced coffee in as quick as 60 seconds.
Making good iced coffee at home is practically impossible. Your options are usually either watering it down with tons of ice (that melts instantly) or placing a pot in the fridge overnight (which you never remember to do). The Hyperchiller saves you from that struggle.
Through a multi-chamber design, with two layers of food-grade stainless steel, this gadget cools down your coffee by up to 130 degrees without diluting it. It fits most single-cup coffee makers, so you can brew directly into the Hyperchiller or pour it in after, depending on your preference.
Get the Hyperchiller Coffee Chiller: 2-Pack (one for you, one for a friend!) for $45 from the Daily Dot Store, reduced from $60. And for a limited time, you can score an extra 20% off the sale price, thanks to this early Cyber Monday deal. Just enter coupon code: CYBER20 at checkout.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 gift baskets that are delicious, fancy, and thoughtful
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.