- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Wednesday 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Wednesday 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Wednesday 11:48 AM
It’s dangerous to carry alone.
Your backpack carries books, but can you use it as a means of defense? This Hylian shield backpack is built with battle in mind.
No seriously. Not only does it look like Link’s favorite shield, it’s as stiff as a Goron’s skull. The hard shell shield surface is perfect for cosplay and live action role play. And yes, I suppose it works as a backpack too. The inner padding makes it perfect for laptops and tablets alike.
Best of all, you won’t have to shell out a side quest’s worth of Rupees to buy it. This massive and practical backpack is available on ThinkGeek for $15.99 (regularly $59.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- Hide Super Shrooms, treasure or coffee in these Coin Box mugs
- Power up your cuddle sessions with these Super Shroom plushes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.