- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
When was the last time a koozie design actually impressed you? This one’s about to right now.
If you want to make a statement, a big green fist-shaped koozie will do the trick (and remind us all of the Incredible Hulk). No matter what this occasion, this koozie is a solid conversation starter, but you’ll get extra brownie points if you’re among Marvel fans.
If you don’t want to spend your night talking about the Hulk, the koozie also comes in beige, blue, and red. You can grab it in any color for $16.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 8 most precious tea infusers you can buy
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.