- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Get your podcast off the ground with help from this expert-led bundle
Learn how to reach for the stars … and your audience!
If you’ve ever thought to yourself “Wow, I wish I knew how to make a podcast,” consider this a sign from the universe. For a limited time, the How to Start a Podcast bundle is on sale for over 80% off.
Including five lectures and over 50 lessons, the bundle covers everything from branding to storytelling. It even offers tips on how to effectively reach your intended audience! And since each course is taught by a professional in the field, (like the award-winning reporter and producer Alex Bloomberg), you can trust you’re learning from the best. Curious about what each seminar contains? Continue reading for the complete course descriptions.
Whether you enjoy watching movies or curling up with a good book, storytelling is something we all gravitate towards. Integrating it into your podcast is key to connecting with your audience. Taught by award-winning reporter and producer of “This American Life,”Alex Blumberg, it will teach you to master storytelling essentials. Blumberg even offers new techniques for creating a compelling podcast experience that will set your show apart from the others.
Podcasts can work wonders for building your brand—if you understand how they work. Seasoned podcast host and entrepreneur Lewis Howes takes you through the anatomy of a great episode and the steps you can take to make your podcast profitable. You’ll learn how to set your podcast apart from the others, invest in the right gear, and leverage the proper marketing techniques to push your podcast to the top.
A great story needs dramatic tension, solid characters, and a higher meaning that will impact your listeners. Learn the nuts and bolts behind these elements and more with insight from two producers of NPR’s “Snap Judgement.” In just two hours, you’ll get up to speed with the essential techniques that can turn your idea into a gripping narrative.
Producing a professional podcast is no easy feat. From purchasing the right equipment to finding your target audience, there’s a lot of ground to cover. This wall-to-wall course covers the technical, creative, and business elements behind running a successful podcast. Tune in, and you’ll get a step-by-step look at creating and distributing a high-quality podcast, delivered straight by an award-winning podcast host.
The How to Start a Podcast bundle usually retails for over $260, but our readers can access it for just $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- The BentoStack reinvents how you organize your electronics
- What are Kegels and how to do them correctly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.