- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
This winter, warm up with something more delicious than a pre-made hot chocolate mix. Thanks to the Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series you can make hot chocolate, cappuccinos, lattes and more all from scratch.
The Retro Series hot chocolate maker is similar to a blender with added heat. It also has a frothing setting, which those who’ve ever had the luxury of homemade frothed milk know makes everything taste 100 times better. You can mix pre-made and homemade ingredients for hot cocoa, mocha lattes, and any other chocolatey beverage you can think of.
The Nostalgia hot chocolate maker is easy to use, clean and store. It’s designed with a pourable spigot and holds 32 ounces of beverages, so large enough to be a great addition to holiday parties. It even comes with its own cookbook, filled with tons of great recipe ideas.
Available in red and black, this hot beverage dispenser is on sale for 20% off. Usually $37.99, you can grab the Nostalgia Retro Series hot chocolate maker for just $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.