- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
This winter, warm up with something more delicious than a pre-made hot chocolate mix. Thanks to the Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series you can make hot chocolate, cappuccinos, lattes and more all from scratch.
The Retro Series hot chocolate maker is similar to a blender with added heat. It also has a frothing setting, which those who’ve ever had the luxury of homemade frothed milk know makes everything taste 100 times better. You can mix pre-made and homemade ingredients for hot cocoa, mocha lattes, and any other chocolatey beverage you can think of.
The Nostalgia hot chocolate maker is easy to use, clean and store. It’s designed with a pourable spigot and holds 32 ounces of beverages, so large enough to be a great addition to holiday parties. It even comes with its own cookbook, filled with tons of great recipe ideas.
Available in red and black, this hot beverage dispenser is on sale for 20% off. Usually $37.99, you can grab the Nostalgia Retro Series hot chocolate maker for just $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.