- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism 1 Year Ago
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
- ‘Subtle Asian Dating’ is the un-Tinder we all need right now Today 5:00 AM
- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
This winter, warm up with something more delicious than a pre-made hot chocolate mix. Thanks to the Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series you can make hot chocolate, cappuccinos, lattes and more all from scratch.
The Retro Series hot chocolate maker is similar to a blender with added heat. It also has a frothing setting, which those who’ve ever had the luxury of homemade frothed milk know makes everything taste 100 times better. You can mix pre-made and homemade ingredients for hot cocoa, mocha lattes, and any other chocolatey beverage you can think of.
The Nostalgia hot chocolate maker is easy to use, clean and store. It’s designed with a pourable spigot and holds 32 ounces of beverages, so large enough to be a great addition to holiday parties. It even comes with its own cookbook, filled with tons of great recipe ideas.
Available in red and black, this hot beverage dispenser is on sale for 20% off. Usually $37.99, you can grab the Nostalgia Retro Series hot chocolate maker for just $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.