- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google 2 Years Ago
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar 2 Years Ago
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy 2 Years Ago
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
This winter, warm up with something more delicious than a pre-made hot chocolate mix. Thanks to the Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series you can make hot chocolate, cappuccinos, lattes and more all from scratch.
The Retro Series hot chocolate maker is similar to a blender with added heat. It also has a frothing setting, which those who’ve ever had the luxury of homemade frothed milk know makes everything taste 100 times better. You can mix pre-made and homemade ingredients for hot cocoa, mocha lattes, and any other chocolatey beverage you can think of.
The Nostalgia hot chocolate maker is easy to use, clean and store. It’s designed with a pourable spigot and holds 32 ounces of beverages, so large enough to be a great addition to holiday parties. It even comes with its own cookbook, filled with tons of great recipe ideas.
Available in red and black, this hot beverage dispenser is on sale for 20% off. Usually $37.99, you can grab the Nostalgia Retro Series hot chocolate maker for just $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.