- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
This winter, warm up with something more delicious than a pre-made hot chocolate mix. Thanks to the Nostalgia Electrics Retro Series you can make hot chocolate, cappuccinos, lattes and more all from scratch.
The Retro Series hot chocolate maker is similar to a blender with added heat. It also has a frothing setting, which those who’ve ever had the luxury of homemade frothed milk know makes everything taste 100 times better. You can mix pre-made and homemade ingredients for hot cocoa, mocha lattes, and any other chocolatey beverage you can think of.
The Nostalgia hot chocolate maker is easy to use, clean and store. It’s designed with a pourable spigot and holds 32 ounces of beverages, so large enough to be a great addition to holiday parties. It even comes with its own cookbook, filled with tons of great recipe ideas.
Available in red and black, this hot beverage dispenser is on sale for 20% off. Usually $37.99, you can grab the Nostalgia Retro Series hot chocolate maker for just $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.