- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb 12 Months Ago
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever 12 Months Ago
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
Cult classic webcomic ‘Homestuck’ is finally available in hardcover
It’s a must-have addition to any comic book collection.
In 2009 the webcomic Homestuck launched. Using chat logs, gifs, video games, animation and music, Homestuck grew to be one of the most unique and massive internet works ever made. Created by Andrew Hussie and published on MS Paint Adventures, the apocalyptic, coming-of-age sci-fi narrative follows a group of friends as they engage in what they think is just a game.
Over the years, Homestuck has gained a ton of traction and built a base of loyal readers. Which is what lead to this incredible project – Homestuck but IRL (sorta). Hussie took his original webcomic and essentially remastered it into a set of hardcover books. The series is broken up into three books, all of which are then divided even further. Future volumes of the series will be released on a quarterly basis, according to the publisher.
The hardcover editions are fully-colored, feature new cover art and even include insight from the author himself. The collector’s version of the comic is the ultimate experience, whether you’ve already embarked on the journey and just want new perspective or are looking to dive into the series for the first time.
The hardcover collector’s edition of Homestuck comes out Friday, April 13. But if you pre-order through Amazon you can save 10% and grab each book for just $22.50 (regularly $25).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the geekiest onesies for your future gamer
- This pie dish is a must-have for any Twin Peaks fan
- This satirical book is the ultimate guide on all the things that might kill you
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.