- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
Cult classic webcomic ‘Homestuck’ is finally available in hardcover
It’s a must-have addition to any comic book collection.
In 2009 the webcomic Homestuck launched. Using chat logs, gifs, video games, animation and music, Homestuck grew to be one of the most unique and massive internet works ever made. Created by Andrew Hussie and published on MS Paint Adventures, the apocalyptic, coming-of-age sci-fi narrative follows a group of friends as they engage in what they think is just a game.
Over the years, Homestuck has gained a ton of traction and built a base of loyal readers. Which is what lead to this incredible project – Homestuck but IRL (sorta). Hussie took his original webcomic and essentially remastered it into a set of hardcover books. The series is broken up into three books, all of which are then divided even further. Future volumes of the series will be released on a quarterly basis, according to the publisher.
The hardcover editions are fully-colored, feature new cover art and even include insight from the author himself. The collector’s version of the comic is the ultimate experience, whether you’ve already embarked on the journey and just want new perspective or are looking to dive into the series for the first time.
The hardcover collector’s edition of Homestuck comes out Friday, April 13. But if you pre-order through Amazon you can save 10% and grab each book for just $22.50 (regularly $25).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the geekiest onesies for your future gamer
- This pie dish is a must-have for any Twin Peaks fan
- This satirical book is the ultimate guide on all the things that might kill you
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.