- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
If you want the flashy look of tons of Christmas lights without actually hanging any, we’ve got your back. Because no one likes looking for the one burned out bulb in the 1,000-bulb string, the outdoor laser light projector makes decorating a breeze.
This light projector casts streaming lights of all colors, or traditional Christmas red and green. It’ll work on any surface: Christmas trees, ceilings, etc. Control the movement of the lights with the included remote, and there you go: You’re a decorating genius.
Consider your holiday decorations done, and thank yourself later. Get the laser light projector for $59.99 from the Daily Dot store—that’s 62 percent off the usual price of $159.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Prank your kids with this Christmas tree ornament speaker
- This TARDIS tree topper will make holiday party guests geek out
- This company delivers your Christmas tree, and recycles it when you’re done
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.