- Military apologizes for threatening to bomb Area 51 raiders 2 Years Ago
- 15 Halloween costumes for pet owners with absolutely no chill 2 Years Ago
- People are celebrating #BiVisibilityDay with art and selfies 2 Years Ago
- Six U.S. cities among the world’s most surveilled places 2 Years Ago
- Facebook page faces backlash for selling ‘Christian yoga certification’ Today 2:03 PM
- A million-mile Tesla battery may be around the corner Today 1:29 PM
- Our 5 favorite AirPod charging cases at every price point Today 1:10 PM
- Amazon Prime almost completely swept the Emmys’ comedy section Today 12:31 PM
- People are outraged that a 6-year-old was arrested for a temper tantrum Today 12:26 PM
- A tropical storm named Karen is sparking jokes about calling the manager Today 12:18 PM
- Patriotic Facebook page reaching millions of Americans is run by Ukrainians Today 12:11 PM
- Review: ‘Color Out of Space’ and the cosmic horror of an uninvited guest Today 11:58 AM
- Snap’s ‘Project Voldemort’ dossier details Facebook’s bullying tactics Today 11:42 AM
- Conservatives compare teen activist Greta Thunberg to Nazi poster girl Today 11:17 AM
- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism Today 10:47 AM
Trust me: you need these holiday cookie cutters in your life. They’re way better than those trashy ones buried in the back of your cabinets.
All the great icons of the holiday are there. There’s a snowman, a star, a pine tree, gingerbread man and a stocking. Heck, there’s even one of Santa himself. Each of them is cuter than the next. Unlike lesser cutters, these are durable. They come lined with silicone for easy use. Prepare to make an army of yummy sugar or gingerbread cookies effortlessly. They’re even dishwasher safe! Make and eat a batch or two without breaking a sweat.
These holiday cookie cutters are available on Amazon $9.99. Use them to feed Santa’s endless need for treats. Miss me with that naughty list, bro.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the cake at your ugly sweater party with one of these NSFW sweaters
- Take a tasty cat nap with a deliciously warm Pusheen throw blanket
- This door gadget will distract your cat so you can finally wrap gifts in peace
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.