- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
Trust me: you need these holiday cookie cutters in your life. They’re way better than those trashy ones buried in the back of your cabinets.
All the great icons of the holiday are there. There’s a snowman, a star, a pine tree, gingerbread man and a stocking. Heck, there’s even one of Santa himself. Each of them is cuter than the next. Unlike lesser cutters, these are durable. They come lined with silicone for easy use. Prepare to make an army of yummy sugar or gingerbread cookies effortlessly. They’re even dishwasher safe! Make and eat a batch or two without breaking a sweat.
These holiday cookie cutters are available on Amazon $9.99. Use them to feed Santa’s endless need for treats. Miss me with that naughty list, bro.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the cake at your ugly sweater party with one of these NSFW sweaters
- Take a tasty cat nap with a deliciously warm Pusheen throw blanket
- This door gadget will distract your cat so you can finally wrap gifts in peace
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.