- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
These holiday cookie cutters help you make effortless treats for Santa
Stay off the naughty list, bribe the big guy.
Trust me: you need these holiday cookie cutters in your life. They’re way better than those trashy ones buried in the back of your cabinets.
All the great icons of the holiday are there. There’s a snowman, a star, a pine tree, gingerbread man and a stocking. Heck, there’s even one of Santa himself. Each of them is cuter than the next. Unlike lesser cutters, these are durable. They come lined with silicone for easy use. Prepare to make an army of yummy sugar or gingerbread cookies effortlessly. They’re even dishwasher safe! Make and eat a batch or two without breaking a sweat.
These holiday cookie cutters are available on Amazon $9.99. Use them to feed Santa’s endless need for treats. Miss me with that naughty list, bro.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the cake at your ugly sweater party with one of these NSFW sweaters
- Take a tasty cat nap with a deliciously warm Pusheen throw blanket
- This door gadget will distract your cat so you can finally wrap gifts in peace
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.