- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox 2 Years Ago
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid 2 Years Ago
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
These holiday cookie cutters help you make effortless treats for Santa
Stay off the naughty list, bribe the big guy.
Trust me: you need these holiday cookie cutters in your life. They’re way better than those trashy ones buried in the back of your cabinets.
All the great icons of the holiday are there. There’s a snowman, a star, a pine tree, gingerbread man and a stocking. Heck, there’s even one of Santa himself. Each of them is cuter than the next. Unlike lesser cutters, these are durable. They come lined with silicone for easy use. Prepare to make an army of yummy sugar or gingerbread cookies effortlessly. They’re even dishwasher safe! Make and eat a batch or two without breaking a sweat.
These holiday cookie cutters are available on Amazon $9.99. Use them to feed Santa’s endless need for treats. Miss me with that naughty list, bro.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the cake at your ugly sweater party with one of these NSFW sweaters
- Take a tasty cat nap with a deliciously warm Pusheen throw blanket
- This door gadget will distract your cat so you can finally wrap gifts in peace
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.