- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) 1 Year Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed 1 Year Ago
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
These holiday cookie cutters help you make effortless treats for Santa
Stay off the naughty list, bribe the big guy.
Trust me: you need these holiday cookie cutters in your life. They’re way better than those trashy ones buried in the back of your cabinets.
All the great icons of the holiday are there. There’s a snowman, a star, a pine tree, gingerbread man and a stocking. Heck, there’s even one of Santa himself. Each of them is cuter than the next. Unlike lesser cutters, these are durable. They come lined with silicone for easy use. Prepare to make an army of yummy sugar or gingerbread cookies effortlessly. They’re even dishwasher safe! Make and eat a batch or two without breaking a sweat.
These holiday cookie cutters are available on Amazon $9.99. Use them to feed Santa’s endless need for treats. Miss me with that naughty list, bro.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the cake at your ugly sweater party with one of these NSFW sweaters
- Take a tasty cat nap with a deliciously warm Pusheen throw blanket
- This door gadget will distract your cat so you can finally wrap gifts in peace
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.