- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Today 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Today 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
Presented by MysteryVibe
There’s no better time to give your partner a sexy gift than the holidays. Despite what you may have been taught to believe, Santa isn’t judging you. He’s actually super sex-positive. I mean, do you hear any other social influencers coining the term “hoe, hoe, hoe” because I don’t!
But no matter how well-versed you are with sex toys, you’ll soon come to realize that buying them for yourself is much easier than buying them for your S/O. So to help you avoid confusion, I’ve handpicked two adult toys so versatile they’re guaranteed to give your partner what they really want this year (better, fuller orgasms). And lucky for you, both of these vibrating devices are considered to be some of the best sex toys for couples, so you’ll get something out of it too!
Unique and sexy gifts: Best sex toys for couples
When we talk about sex toys for couples, there’s a couple of things we need to keep in mind:
- The type of stimulation you and your partner enjoy.
- The type of stimulation you and your partner do not enjoy.
- The type of lube you and/or your partner prefer to use.
All of these points are important for one simple reason: there’s no one-size-fits-all range for sexual pleasure. So in order to find the right sex toy for your needs, you’ll have to consider not only what you want out of the toy but also what you don’t want.
Consider Crescendo to be your an all-in-one waterproof vibrator. This baby is capable of prostate, G-spot, clitoral, and nipple stimulation (just to name a few). In addition to its functional versatility, the device itself is completely customizable for everyone’s body parts. Unlike other sex toys for couples, Crescendo can be manipulated however you’d like because MysteryVibe understands that no two bodies are the same. Here’s how it works: turn on Crescendo and use your hands to bend it how you wish.
The customizable vibrator features six motors, a dozen pre-set vibration patterns, and 16 levels of power. This makes the toy optimal for people just starting to explore their bodies as well as more experienced users with a specific target in mind. The TL;DR here is: Crescendo allows users to discover a range of often ignored pleasure points, which is a big win in my book!
Tenuto, on the other hand, is a little less versatile as it’s designed to fit over the shaft of a penis. So while Crescendo can be used with any set of genitals, you’ll need at least one penis in the mix to experience Tenuto.
But like Crescendo, Tenuto has a little give to it so you can stretch it to fit it over your girth comfortably. Tenuto features six motors that are intended to stimulate your most receptive trigger points, eight pre-set vibration patterns, and 16 levels of power.
These aren’t cheap vibrators or gifts, that’s for sure. But it might ease your mind knowing that both Crescendo and Tenuto are more than just sex toys. They’re smart vibrators, meaning they work in conjunction with a smartphone app that can be used to enhance the user experience. In the app, users are able to create their own vibration patterns, change the order of patterns saved on their device, and even control the toy with their phone as the remote from up to 30 feet away!
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.