- Gavin McInnes is out at Blaze Media Sunday 7:07 PM
- Anthony Scaramucci praised QAnon during American Priorities conference Sunday 5:44 PM
- Report: FBI investigating fake net neutrality comments Sunday 4:36 PM
- The first professional U.S. transgender boxer just won his first fight Sunday 2:18 PM
- Twitch streamer apparently hits partner on video Sunday 1:45 PM
- There’s now rehab for Fortnite addiction Sunday 12:07 PM
- How to watch América vs. Pumas online for free Sunday 11:25 AM
- ‘Target Tammy’ is the latest white woman to complain about Black people minding their own business Sunday 11:08 AM
- Jason Momoa reprises ‘Game of Thrones’ character on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch the epic Copa Libertadores final online for free Sunday 9:35 AM
- The top fandoms of 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Huesca online for free Sunday 6:40 AM
- What is Sling TV? Sunday 6:15 AM
- A year of apologizing to the internet Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to stream NFL’s Week 14 games for free Sunday 6:00 AM
Pick your team, keep your secrets.
Hogwarts is a magical place, but it’s also a place full of teens. Keep track of all that juicy gossip in a Hogwarts house notebook.
Each notebook is as fancy as is is useful. It harkens to that Moleskine you got your Freshman year to jot down ideas. Instead of drab black, each cover bears the name and colors of a proud Hogwarts house. There’s bold and red Gryffindor, clever and blue Ravenclaw, inauspicious yellow Hufflepuff and even sly green Slytherin.
Use them to take notes in Potions class, jot down tips to hard to cast spells, and of course, keep track of gossip. Each of these notebooks is available on Merchoid for $18.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Wear one of these Hogwarts house banner shirts proudly
- Keep cozy in your common room with a Hogwarts House comforter
- These brand new Harry Potter books are great additions to your collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.