- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
Pick your team, keep your secrets.
Hogwarts is a magical place, but it’s also a place full of teens. Keep track of all that juicy gossip in a Hogwarts house notebook.
Each notebook is as fancy as is is useful. It harkens to that Moleskine you got your Freshman year to jot down ideas. Instead of drab black, each cover bears the name and colors of a proud Hogwarts house. There’s bold and red Gryffindor, clever and blue Ravenclaw, inauspicious yellow Hufflepuff and even sly green Slytherin.
Use them to take notes in Potions class, jot down tips to hard to cast spells, and of course, keep track of gossip. Each of these notebooks is available on Merchoid for $18.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Wear one of these Hogwarts house banner shirts proudly
- Keep cozy in your common room with a Hogwarts House comforter
- These brand new Harry Potter books are great additions to your collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.