- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
The dream of Hedwig arriving at your doorstep can finally come true. (Sort of.)
This beautifully crafted Hedwig shawl will complete the wardrobe of Harry Potter fans and non-fans alike. (Though you may want to question the well-being of any non-fan.)
Its detailed illustration of Hedwig holding a Hogwarts letter in her beak is enough of a reason to snag it, but the nostalgic feelings that come with illustration itself are a nice added bonus.
You can buy the shawl on Amazon for $15.95, and make a fanatic forever indebted to you without even raising your wand.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Teach your kid the magic of coding with this Harry Potter wand
- Fly yourself to Hogwarts with Lifeprint’s Harry Potter photo printer
- ‘Harry Potter’ Trivial Pursuit will test a Muggle’s wizardly knowledge
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.