- Conservatives cry ‘fake news’ as New York Times adds correction to Kavanaugh report 3 Years Ago
- New York to ban sale of most flavored e-cigarettes Today 8:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season 28 Today 8:06 AM
- Watch the new ‘Jurassic World’ short film ‘Battle at Big Rock’ Today 8:04 AM
- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles systemic racism in ‘Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
Worn out your copy of Cards Against Humanity and in the mood for something new? You might want to check out a clever little game called #Hashtag It!
Made for three or more players, #Hashtag It! is very easy to learn. One player places a card with a photo on it, and the others choose the best hashtag for it from their hands. The hashtags are definitely geared towards adults, so this is not one for the kids. That said, it’s pretty fun to see who comes up with the most clever solution.
Made by game industry vets that were involved in making games like Trivial Pursuit and Pictionary, #Hashtag It is a terrific party game whether you’ve had a few or not (although we’d reckon it’s even more hilarious if you have).
You can buy the game for $19.52 via Amazon. If you do, be sure to post the best combos on Twitter with #hashtagit so the creators can see your combos!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.