- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
Worn out your copy of Cards Against Humanity and in the mood for something new? You might want to check out a clever little game called #Hashtag It!
Made for three or more players, #Hashtag It! is very easy to learn. One player places a card with a photo on it, and the others choose the best hashtag for it from their hands. The hashtags are definitely geared towards adults, so this is not one for the kids. That said, it’s pretty fun to see who comes up with the most clever solution.
Made by game industry vets that were involved in making games like Trivial Pursuit and Pictionary, #Hashtag It is a terrific party game whether you’ve had a few or not (although we’d reckon it’s even more hilarious if you have).
You can buy the game for $19.52 via Amazon. If you do, be sure to post the best combos on Twitter with #hashtagit so the creators can see your combos!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.