- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
This one-day deal on Hasbro games and toys scores you up to 50% off
Hasbro toys are always the first to fly off the shelves–get ’em while you still can!
Hasbro games and toys are some of the most wished-for holiday gifts, which is why they fly off the shelves so damn fast every year. Fortunately, you can avoid the stress of fighting over the last of the stock by shopping early. And as an incentive to get your gifting in order, Amazon is offering up to 50% off select Hasbro gaming today.
This one-day deal is valid on a variety of Hasbro products, from Nerf guns to classic board games and even Amazon exclusives! For a taste of what’s on sale, continue reading.
Deals on Hasbro games and toys
From the manufacturer: The Imperial TX-225 “Occupier” tank is a track-propelled ground assault vehicle with great maneuverability in tight quarters, such as the streets of occupied cities. Its laser cannons can devastate enemy troops, and the powerful engines can transport heavy payloads. Imagine recreating iconic moments from Star Wars: Rogue One with this Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch-scale Imperial Combat Assault Tank vehicle that features premium deco, movie-inspired design, and Kyber crystal canister accessories. This vehicle can fit 3 3.75-inch-scale Star Wars figures.
Price: $48.50 (regularly $79.99)
Price: $27.99 (regularly $39.99)
From the manufacturer: It’s the classic game of career life choices, but it’s got a revolutionary electronic twist. This Electronic Banking version of The Game of Life includes an electronic unit that keeps track of everyone’s funds with a card system. When you get your salary or pay the bank to go to night school, just swipe your card to make the transaction. Can you make the right choices to end up with the biggest net worth at the end? Then you’ll win The Game of Life.
Price: $17.47 (regularly $24.99)
Price: $41.99 (regularly $59.99)
Price: $37.09 (regularly $69.99)
From the manufacturer: Imagine discovering an unexcavated pyramid in the desert, and it is full of treasure! However, the only entrance to the pyramid is a little hole only your dog can fit in. But a special mask shows the maze inside the pyramid and the dog can be guided to the Pharaoh’s Chamber where the treasure lies. Players use their smartphone, with the required Mask of the Pharaoh app, to look through the mask and see the maze. They look up, down, and all around, and must quickly describe to teammates what they see. Location, direction, and details matter so that teammates can correctly plot out and arrange the map tiles and chips to build a correct, map and guide the dog to the Pharaoh’s Chamber.
Price: $12.49 (regularly $24.99)
Price: $34.97 (regularly $49.99)
Price: $19+ (regularly $39.99)
From the manufacturer: This exclusive edition of the Taboo game comes with 450 game cards — including food and drink category cards — for even more unspeakable fun! The aim of this fast-paced, laugh out loud game is for players to get their team to correctly guess the Guess word listed on the game card. If the describer says a forbidden word listed on the card while giving the clues, they’ll get interrupted with the electronic buzzer and lose a turn. Players keep the cards that were guessed correctly, and the team with the most cards wins the game. It’s a great party game for adults and kids 13 and up.
Price: $13.69 (regularly $19.99)
Price: $25 (regularly $49.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Why the Mega Nerf gun series is so amazing
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.