- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional 2 Years Ago
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
Let’s be real: no one actually wants to be a muggle. But now your dreams of joining the wizarding world of Harry Potter can be made somewhat of a reality.
This Hogwarts acceptance letter doubles as a nifty universal phone case and wallet. The Harry Potter wristlet includes a slider tray that fits most smartphones. This way you’re always ready to capture a magical moment – just slide the phone tray up for that perfect photo. The wristlet is even designed to be impact resistant, so you won’t even need your wand or reparo charm.
The wallet is large enough to hold everything you’d need for a night out on the town. But it’s also small enough to stay out of your way, regardless of how long you spend dancing.
The back of the wristlet is even engraved with Harry Potter’s address. What’s cooler than that? Nothing. Best of all, the Harry Potter wristlet is 20 percent off, for a limited time through BoxLunch. Usually $28.90, it’s on sale for just over $20.00. Accio wristlet!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- This amazing Zelda hoodie makes for the world’s easiest cosplay
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.