- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Let’s be real: no one actually wants to be a muggle. But now your dreams of joining the wizarding world of Harry Potter can be made somewhat of a reality.
This Hogwarts acceptance letter doubles as a nifty universal phone case and wallet. The Harry Potter wristlet includes a slider tray that fits most smartphones. This way you’re always ready to capture a magical moment – just slide the phone tray up for that perfect photo. The wristlet is even designed to be impact resistant, so you won’t even need your wand or reparo charm.
The wallet is large enough to hold everything you’d need for a night out on the town. But it’s also small enough to stay out of your way, regardless of how long you spend dancing.
The back of the wristlet is even engraved with Harry Potter’s address. What’s cooler than that? Nothing. Best of all, the Harry Potter wristlet is 20 percent off, for a limited time through BoxLunch. Usually $28.90, it’s on sale for just over $20.00. Accio wristlet!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- This amazing Zelda hoodie makes for the world’s easiest cosplay
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.