- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
Harry Potter Wax Seals give your Muggle mail a flash of magic
Show off your Hogwarts house pride (and wow your mail carrier).
Add a magical finish to your letters while showing off your Hogwarts house pride with Harry Potter Wax Seals.
These elegant house seals are made of die-cast metal, and bear Hogwarts animal mascots from noble lion to conniving snake. Each seal comes with two sticks of wax with corresponding house colors.
Leave an appropriate stamp on all magical correspondence, whether you’re sending off sensitive secrets to comrades or simply addressing some hate mail to the Senior Undersecretary for Magic. Rest assured, it works perfectly fine on Muggle mail too.
Harry Potter House Wax Seals are available on ThinkGeek for $29.99 each while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Quench your thirsty skin with this beer-infused soap
- Pick up your dog’s poop in style with this Communicator bag dispenser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.