- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 11 Months Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Accio STEM skills!
Coding works a lot like magic—except, you know, it’s real. Teach any aspiring wizard coding fundamentals with this Harry Potter wand.
If your young’un is still waiting for their Hogwarts acceptance letter, this brilliant piece of tech will surely hold them over. Once they build it, the wand works with a handy app to do all the things wizarding school students do. They’ll make feathers float, multiply goblets, make pumpkins grow, and perform countless other magical activities.
But the real magic lies within the programming. With every flick of the wrist, budding wizards will pick up serious STEM skills. It works with most apps and computers and is as educational as it is fun to play with.
STEM skills may not repel Dementors, but they will help prep kids for the world of math and science. Help them get STEM-ready with the Kano Harry Potter coding kit, which releases on Amazon on October 1, and is available for pre-order for $99.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Brush up your web development skills with this $20 coding bundle
- Encrypt your internet connection and protect your personal data with ProtonVPN
- The complete ‘Harry Potter’ film collection is under $25 for Prime Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.