- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ 9 Months Ago
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
Accio STEM skills!
Coding works a lot like magic—except, you know, it’s real. Teach any aspiring wizard coding fundamentals with this Harry Potter wand.
If your young’un is still waiting for their Hogwarts acceptance letter, this brilliant piece of tech will surely hold them over. Once they build it, the wand works with a handy app to do all the things wizarding school students do. They’ll make feathers float, multiply goblets, make pumpkins grow, and perform countless other magical activities.
But the real magic lies within the programming. With every flick of the wrist, budding wizards will pick up serious STEM skills. It works with most apps and computers and is as educational as it is fun to play with.
STEM skills may not repel Dementors, but they will help prep kids for the world of math and science. Help them get STEM-ready with the Kano Harry Potter coding kit, which releases on Amazon on October 1, and is available for pre-order for $99.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Brush up your web development skills with this $20 coding bundle
- Encrypt your internet connection and protect your personal data with ProtonVPN
- The complete ‘Harry Potter’ film collection is under $25 for Prime Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.