- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
Think you know everything concerning “The Boy Who Lived?” Test your knowledge on all things magic with Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit.
Every aspect of wizarding trivia from the eight Harry Potter films is covered in this nerdy edition of Trivial Pursuit. There are 1800 questions in categories such as Slytherin House, Death Eaters and Dark Arts, Objects and Artifacts, Animals, Magical Creatures and Magical Beings, Witches, Wizards, Ghosts and Muggles, Hogwarts, Other Locations and Transportation, and Spells, Potions and Other Magic. What a magical mouthful!
This board game includes four mascot game pieces featuring the animals from each proud Hogwarts house. You can draw straws on who has to play Hufflepuff. Each game promises to get as tense as The Battle of Hogwarts. Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit is available on ThinkGeek for $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best video games 2018 has to offer (so far)
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- Save big on these sleek, noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.