- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
Think you know everything concerning “The Boy Who Lived?” Test your knowledge on all things magic with Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit.
Every aspect of wizarding trivia from the eight Harry Potter films is covered in this nerdy edition of Trivial Pursuit. There are 1800 questions in categories such as Slytherin House, Death Eaters and Dark Arts, Objects and Artifacts, Animals, Magical Creatures and Magical Beings, Witches, Wizards, Ghosts and Muggles, Hogwarts, Other Locations and Transportation, and Spells, Potions and Other Magic. What a magical mouthful!
This board game includes four mascot game pieces featuring the animals from each proud Hogwarts house. You can draw straws on who has to play Hufflepuff. Each game promises to get as tense as The Battle of Hogwarts. Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit is available on ThinkGeek for $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best video games 2018 has to offer (so far)
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- Save big on these sleek, noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.