- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 2 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment 2 Years Ago
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook 2 Years Ago
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 2 Years Ago
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
We’re nearing the end of March which means proms and weddings are just around the corner. If you haven’t found your tux or suit yet, you’re running short on time. But fear not! These Harry Potter suit jackets have got your back (literally).
The blazers are embroidered with one of two house emblems: Gryffindor or Slytherin. They’re also available in every size, from medium to 3XL. So as long as your allegiance lies within one of those two houses, you can look a little less muggle-like for your next big event. Our sincerest apologies to anyone who’s been sorted into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, Hedwig lost track of the shipment carrying your blazers.
The Harry Potter suit jackets are available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $36.99. That’s nearly 70% off the usual list price of $119.99!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You can finally get your muggle hands on ‘The Monster Book of Monsters’
- These brand new Harry Potter books are great additions to your collection
- Show off your Hogwarts pride with Harry Potter cuff bracelets
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.