- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
- New York sues JUUL for marketing to teenagers Tuesday 11:34 AM
- The new ‘Discworld’ TV series just gender-flipped several major characters Tuesday 10:54 AM
We’re nearing the end of March which means proms and weddings are just around the corner. If you haven’t found your tux or suit yet, you’re running short on time. But fear not! These Harry Potter suit jackets have got your back (literally).
The blazers are embroidered with one of two house emblems: Gryffindor or Slytherin. They’re also available in every size, from medium to 3XL. So as long as your allegiance lies within one of those two houses, you can look a little less muggle-like for your next big event. Our sincerest apologies to anyone who’s been sorted into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, Hedwig lost track of the shipment carrying your blazers.
The Harry Potter suit jackets are available exclusively through ThinkGeek for just $36.99. That’s nearly 70% off the usual list price of $119.99!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You can finally get your muggle hands on ‘The Monster Book of Monsters’
- These brand new Harry Potter books are great additions to your collection
- Show off your Hogwarts pride with Harry Potter cuff bracelets
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.