- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? 2 Years Ago
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
If you’re a fan of wizards, magic or J.K. Rowling, this behind-the-scenes look at the world of Harry Potter is a must-have. The Harry Potter Pop-Up Book offers a glimpse of the magic made in both the novels and the films.
The collectible Harry Potter Pop-Up Book brings you to the wonderful wizarding world of Harry Potter like never before. The pop-up book features original work from all eight films’ concept artist, Andrew Williamson. The illustrations contain so many decorative features they put your imagination to the test. The highly detailed pop-ups include Dumbledore’s desk, Diagon Alley, The School of Hogwarts and more. So now you can take a (flying car) ride down memory lane.
The Harry Potter-inspired pop-up adds some phenomenal creativity and realism to your wizarding treasury. To make things even more magical, the book is 30 percent off through BoxLunch. Grab it for just $24.46.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- When is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
- Complete your mermaid aesthetic with this color-changing sequin backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.