- Juventus vs. Inter Milan live stream postponed due to coronavirus concerns 2 Years Ago
- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? Today 7:14 AM
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
Planning to down a few too many butterbeers with the mates? Slither back into bed without waking the fat lady with these Harry Potter plush slippers.
Each red and gold slipper is cozier than a hundred Hippogriffs. That Gryffindor aesthetic is crazy on point. Plus, they’re made for sneaking about. The soles swaddle your step like a silencer for your feet, so Filch and his dang cat don’t cost you any house points.
And would you look at the toe cap? It should look very familiar, much like a plucky young protagonist who eats dark wizards for breakfast. If you happen to be Harry Potter, it’s best if you stay away. People might think you’re narcissistic.
These Harry Potter plush slippers are on sale through ThinkGeek for $34.99. Don’t go planning any midnight mischief without them.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- Fly yourself to Hogwarts with Lifeprint’s Harry Potter photo printer
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.