- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Monday 11:10 AM
These Harry Potter plush slippers are perfect for midnight shenanigans
Slip sneakily through dungeons, hallways and chambers of secrets.
Planning to down a few too many butterbeers with the mates? Slither back into bed without waking the fat lady with these Harry Potter plush slippers.
Each red and gold slipper is cozier than a hundred Hippogriffs. That Gryffindor aesthetic is crazy on point. Plus, they’re made for sneaking about. The soles swaddle your step like a silencer for your feet, so Filch and his dang cat don’t cost you any house points.
And would you look at the toe cap? It should look very familiar, much like a plucky young protagonist who eats dark wizards for breakfast. If you happen to be Harry Potter, it’s best if you stay away. People might think you’re narcissistic.
These Harry Potter plush slippers are on sale through ThinkGeek for $34.99. Don’t go planning any midnight mischief without them.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- Fly yourself to Hogwarts with Lifeprint’s Harry Potter photo printer
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.