- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds 2 Years Ago
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked 2 Years Ago
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season 2 Years Ago
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
It’s been awhile since we’ve seen it, and by “it” I mean The Monster Book of Monsters, duh.
The textbook is all grown up and no longer a gnarly, aggro animal. It may still have a snaggletooth, but it’s ready to snuggle away any Dementors that may invade your dreams. But remember what Hagrid told you! If it ever goes back to its old, terrifying ways, just stroke its spine. It’ll calm down in no time. Hopefully.
The very hairy monster book plushie is available through Merchoid for $56.99. So if you’re a self-proclaimed Potterhead, you should probably get your muggle hands on a copy of this devilish delight.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the Hogwarts acceptance letter you’ve been waiting for your whole life
- Prep yourself for the new film with ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ boxed set
- These brand new Harry Potter books are great additions to your collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.