- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 2 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 2 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Today 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
The secret to being a great wizard is half fate and half fashion. Dress like one of the greats with these Harry Potter cuff bracelets.
Each of these bracelets is actually three pieces of jewelry in one. Wear them separate or together. One bears the name of a proud Hogwarts house, one shows off the house traits and the last is bejeweled with house colors. And whether you’re an ambitious Slytherin or courageous Gryffindor, each bracelet will make any outfit pop.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep cozy in your common room with a Hogwarts House comforter
- Power up your cuddle sessions with these Super Shroom plushes
- Dominate warlords to conquer China in ‘Dynasty Warriors 9’
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.