- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ 2 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
Celebrate Harry Potter’s birthday with these magical accessories
Happy birthday Harry Potter! Today, the fictional icon would be 37 years old. But since you can’t buy him a present, you may as well gift yourself something magical. As if you needed another excuse to add to your Harry Potter collection. But it’s never a bad idea to treat yourself to something nice!
Lucky for you, ThinkGeek has some awesome Harry Potter merchandise in stock just in time for Harry’s big day. And some of it is even on sale for over 40 percent off! Check the list below for some wand-erful inspiration (see what we did there).
Price on ThinkGeek: $31.99 (regularly $49.99)
Price on ThinkGeek: $44.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $12.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $39.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $19.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $44.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $49.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $14.99 (regularly $19.99)
For more Harry Potter accessories, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Visit your favorite fictional world with the Harry Potter pop-up book
- This corgi-themed swimsuit is a must for your next big beach party
- Here’s the Hogwarts acceptance letter you’ve been waiting for your whole life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.