- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter 2 Years Ago
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca 2 Years Ago
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails 2 Years Ago
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live 2 Years Ago
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
- Drug dealer loses $60 million after misplacing his Bitcoin code Today 9:18 AM
- TSA bans employees from using TikTok Today 9:09 AM
- PewDiePie rips Jake Paul, calls his money-making venture ‘complete bullsh*t’ Today 9:05 AM
- Can a lawsuit in Illinois stop a dangerous new facial recognition app? Today 6:30 AM
- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
Harley Quinn and The Joker are so in love, they’re positively mad for each other. It’s only natural their love be on display on this Valentine mug.
Guy gets committed, guy meets girl, guy brainwashes girl to do crime. It’s a tale as old as time, and deserves commemoration every time you sip your morning coffee. The mug is lousy with Valentine flair, and art done by Kelsey Shannon straight from Batman Adventures Vol. 2 #16: The Bride of Joker. A perfect V-Day gift for the (problematic) Batman fan in your life.
Plus, with a 14 oz. capacity, you and your lover can drink from the mug at the same time (provided the two of you are messy bitches). For a limited time, the Harley and Joker Valentine mug is available on ThinkGeek for $5.99, that’s 40% off its regular price!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.